Tuesday, December 21, 2010

June & July

June and July were down to goodness home-town fun. We did one, fun, long weekend camping trip. My son and I and 3 other couples... it was a lot of fun and great to get down and dirty in the great outdoors.

July I had a HUGE birthday party for myself. I invited probably 30 people and I think everyone showed up, it was an awesome time. My girlfriend came in from CA, her birthday is July as well. In fact, between us and a couple of neighbors July is full of birthdays, we celebrate (drink) the entire month!

It was around this time that a deep, dark, secret I had began to resurface in my mind. I wasn't quite ready to deal with it but I knew at some point I would have to. It was something that I wasn't quite done feeling guilty about, not on purpose, I just misplaced the blame.

On a happy note, things with MM are moving along at a great pace. He sent me a birthday package from David and Harry - very sweet. It was the second package, he sent on in May, a beautiful pyramid of pink boxes full of wonderful treats with a message that said, "to new beginnings." I'm a cancer, I still have the boxes, the ribbon and the note cards from both gifts.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a Leo, I'd have kept it too xx

    ps did I know you from before? did you blog under another name? I just feel I "know" you somehow?

    ReplyDelete